Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC MTE Waldorf

jaemoon
By jaemoon,
in

I make frequent visits to NYC (once a month or more) and have been using PL for over three years. I posted my bid result first time last month after I read an article about this site on Washington Post (or New York Times).

I stayed at the Barklay on Park/48th (an Inter-Continental Hotel) on Aug 8th, and I have nothing but praises for this hotel. Great services and changed the room to with two qn beds upon request without additional charge even though the hotel was fully booked.

I usually pick 4* hotel in UTE, MTE or CPS. It really doesn't make any difference for my stay since Ihave to take cabs in NYC anyway.

Just bought a room at Waldorf-Astoria (not the Tower) at $125 $120 for 2 nights stay in Aug 25, 26. By the way, Waldorf is just around the corner from the Barclay.

I'm in total agreement about NYC zone location as it's so easy to get around from zone to zone via cabs, subway, and bus (exception is when you know you will be spending a lot of time in one particular zone, and i also don't recommend the Wall St/Financial area for the tourist).

Can you clarify the price, your title indicates $120 while your post indicates $125 (perhaps you are just trying to account for Priceline's fee?)

Thanks for posting and glad to know we have another experienced NYC poster!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, it was $120.

Midtown East

301 Park Avenue

New York, New York 10022-6897-6897

212-355-3000

Check-In Date: Mon, Aug 25, 2003

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Wed, Aug 27, 2003

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $120.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $240.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $43.70

Total Charges: $283.70

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]