Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Times Square-Theater District) Paramount Hotel Times Square

bbedwards
By bbedwards,
in

Just wanted to keep you guys posted, I just booked this room (through your HOTWIRE link) about 20 minutes ago. By far the best rate I have seen for a 3.5* for this date in NYC. I have been searching for a while, from this previous thread Priceline NYC hotels.

Anemities listed are Smoke Free, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, High Speed Internet.

Also note, your Hotwire hotel list shows the Paramount as a 3* property. I guess they've upped the * level since the recent renovation I just read about.

All told, I ended up booking my entire trip through Hotwire for great, great rates. (each separately, over the course of about a month)

Airfare SLC-LGA =$169/pp TOTAL

Hotel 6/5-6/6 @ 3.5* Manhattan Centre =$109

Hotel 6/6-6/7 @ 3.5* Paramount Times Square=$144

This is BY FAR the most affordable trip I have ever booked to NYC, and I couldn't have done it without thereuare's help, and all the great info on this site. Betterbidding is the undisputed champ of helping you find travel deals! Thank you!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property for this time of year and that this will be your most affordable NYC trip-to-date.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add update the star rating for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]