Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (Downtown-Soho) Mondrian New York

monkeysee
By monkeysee,
in

After seeing that laylow808 got Mondrian NY thru Hotwire for $152, I used the link to HOTWIRE, and got the same hotel for the same 2 nights (it's more expensive for nights subsequent to 6/2/2011).

Mondrian Hotel in SoHo / Financial District for $151 (5/31/11-6/2/11) on Hotwire.

Ammenities include:

Fitness Center

Restaurant

HS Internet

80% recommended customer reviews

I checked Tripadvisor for customer reviews of Mondrian NY and it is actually one of the lowest customer-rated 4-star hotels in NY - seems that various issues -- with construction noise, with inadequate service from the concierge, etc. - accounts for the lower-than-expected customer ratings. But for me the location is great and I've had good luck with prior stays at the same chain of hotels that Mondrian is a part of, so I hope for a better experience than other customers!

Note that after adding $31 hotel tax, $22.5 occupancy tax and (presumably Hotwire's) $13.70 fee, the all-in per-night cost is closer to $185 ($369.28 for 2 nights)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]