Hotwire Hotel: 4* Nassau-Paradise Island Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort

bobbyrjw
By bobbyrjw,
in

Hi all,

You all have been a great help identifying another hotel last year. Need your help again.

Dates:

6/3-6/6 2 adults

$190.00 a night

Resort Fee of $10 per night

Amenities include:

Resort

Near beach

Food and Beverages included

Ala Carte dining options

Water Sports

Evening entertainment included

Daily Activities included

Complimentary Breakfast

Children's Activities

Fitness center

Pools

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self service)

High Speed Internet

Tennis nearby

All Inclusive

Recommended in 80% of customer reviews.

Thanks again!!

Welcome back :)

This matches previous reports for the Paradise Island Harbour Resort so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you sure? I mean I know your never sure but the reason I ask is because the approval rating on Hotels.com is 60% and trip advisor has it as 15 out of 15 on popularity index...if that is the best guess then I think I will try the other 4* at $111 which seems to be the Sheraton Nassua Beach

Any other guesses or did anyone else try this one?

Thanks again!

The Paradise Island Harbour Resort would still be my best guess... and the 3.0 and 3.5 ratings previous HOTWIRE guests of this property have assigned it would be fairly consistent of the ratings that you're finding elsewhere for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks very much for your help! I stayed there with my first wife many moons ago and it was horrible then. According to the reviews now it is just as bad if not worse. I will let you all know how I do when I go to Hotwire today and try to get the Sheraton Nassau. I will use the HOTWIRE link too.

Thanks again

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and the deal you received. This hotel has a great location on the beach and a a nice pool area too (actually two pools!) but note that the food on-site is very expensive. If you can, try to find someplace local to eat and also bring drinks/snacks back to the hotel if/when you're out in 'town'. Also, if you want to get to the straw market or downtown you can take the local bus which stops in front of this hotel, and is significantly cheaper then taking a taxi.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]