Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hyatt Regency

BlueCrazy
By BlueCrazy,
in

Had been trying this one for awhile went up to $110 for 3.5 Loop/NMA, found a "pay when you stay" rate for this same Hyatt on Priceline for 120 and went ahead and booked it. Can cancel that one with no fee now. Thanks of course to betterbidding and Marksbebe for their posting their win on similar dates.

First bid of 75 accepted.

I am new to this board and have been trying to get a hotel with similar pricing and criteria for Chicago NMA and Millenium Loop for weeks with no luck. It seems when I get any deal alerts which are in the range I have already bid and am locked out for 24 hours. Am I better to not bid daily and wait for the alerts from Priceline or does that no really affect my chances if I piggyback a desireable bid. Also alerts seem to come on weekends so wondering if htis is a better time to try?? I am trying to stay near downtown Chicago from 16 June-19 June. Any tips would be appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific and rates for your stay are a bit higher then usual. The alerts you're receiving are for dates other than your own (likely during more 'normal' rate times) and therefore have little relevance to your own stay.

If you'd like help with your own trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and not the links in any PRICELINE emails)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]