Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hyatt Regency

Marksbebe
By Marksbebe,
in

:) Started with the PRICELINE link. First bid at $75, offered opportunity to immediately re-bid if willing to raise offer to $95. Instead I used free re-bid and increased to $80 and was accepted!

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $80.00

Subtotal: $400.00

Taxes & Fees: $72.25

Total Charges*: $472.25

Really excited about this win. Was worried about having to pay a lot higher considering I had somehow failed to realize when choosing dates that this stay is during the Taste of Chicago. Thank you to everyone that has contributed such good information on this site. We are looking to forward to a great anniversary trip on our first time to Chicago.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this centrally located Hyatt property.

In terms of the Taste of Chicago, I'd suggest going early before it gets hot and before the crowds - that way, it's a cooler (literally), more relaxed way to sample some of the options. Additionally, while a fun experience once or twice, I think Taste is a bit on the expensive side for what it is. "Previewing" it early in the day will allow you to decide whether you want to devote more time and/or come back again on another day. Additionally, the Taste is very close by this hotel, so it will be easy to walk there and back. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]