Hotwire Hotel: Help getting San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5 or 4* please

I_Heart_Travel
By I_Heart_Travel,
in

Hello-

Newbie who won a Priceline bid for the Marriott Plaza (4*) for $65 a night, however, I didn't know that I could only extend my stay the number of nights I won. My total stay is 5 nights May 30- June 4, however as of right now I only have a room for 2 nights, May 30- June 1. I need 3 more nights.

I'd really love to get in the South area - preferably at Hotel Contessa. If anyone has tips, please let me know.

Here's the catch: I am traveling with other business colleagues (we do not need to stay at the same hotel), but I will need to stay within a similar price point. I believe with our corporate rate, they are staying for 90/night (but are not staying in a prime location).

Can you help?

For consistency purposes we use check-in/check-out dates on the board, so if i'm reading your posts correctly, the remaining 3 nites you need are for 6/2-6/5, correct?

If you're now looking to use HOTWIRE for this second leg of your trip, the prices are shown, just how 'close' to $90 do you need to be. I am seeing what may be the Hotel Contessa (although a lesser probability, but still a chance, it could be the Marriott as well) but it's priced at $132/nite. If that is too much there is a well reviewed 3.5* which i'm guessing is the Drury Inn for $115/nite. What would be the upper limit for your room rate for this leg of your stay? (can you 'borrow' any of the savings from your $65/nite purchase and apply to the 'extra' for this stay? :) )

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]