Priceline Hotel: 5* - weekend in October or Thanksgiving

shellzee1
By shellzee1,
in

do you think a weekend in october or thanksgiving weekend (thurs - sat) would be cheaper at the venetian.

i have checked the convention calendar and i dont see anything to big going on during those times.

i was in vegas for 5 hours on sunday and i had a blast. came back with all of my money and some of the venetian's too!!!

again i just have to say, I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

i was totally thinking the opposite about thanksgiving weekend. i am going back to the drawing board to come up with something else because i am trying to be cheap and still have it all!!! :) i am so confused right now. i will think about it and read some more posts before i post again.

thanks thereuare. do you manage this site all by yourself. if you do you are awesome. keep up the excellent job. i am going to start spreading the word about this site. my cousin's husband is a search engine optimizer and he has a website, maybe you might be interested in setting up a link, i am not sure how this stuff works. his site is www.top5jamaica.com

will post again soon

I have not seen the rooms, but the hotel itself is very nice. Not sure if I would put it in Bellagio or Venitian category though. Also, it is on the southern tip of the strip. So no, it's not centrally located. It is the southernmost hotel on the strip (as far as mega resorts go. not sure if there are any small ones further south). there is (or used to be at least) a tram that goes from there to Luxor, then up to mid strip though. not sure what the route of the new tram system is.

The location of Mandalay Bay is its major drawback (in my opinion).

It is a solid hotel, but not one that i would rank at 5* nor at the caliber of the Venetian or Bellagio.

If you focus on your budget and what type of hotel you are looking for we can probbably help you find the best deal that meets your parameters.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

my plans for vegas arent going very well. i cannot find anyone to go with me. all my friends live out of state so we cannot coordinate.

my cousin and i are graduating in dec and we were trying to see if my whole family could go for the weekend before we go back to jamaica.

i probably wont coordinate that until later in the year though.

unless something comes up unexpectedly i wont be doing vegas until then.

thanks for the help

shelleyanne

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]