Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Downtown-Soho) World Center Hotel

jtportland
By jtportland,
in

Amenities: Fitness, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

I ended up splitting my dates between this hotel and my Hotwire hotel win at the Club Quarters Rockefeller to save a lot of money on a 4 night stay in Manhattan.

I do have a question though... is the World Center Hotel and Club Quarters World Trade Center the same hotel?

Either way I'm happy with the price, location and hotel. This should be a good start to my NYC trip.

Also I should mention that I used the Hotwire support link provided.

I do have a question though... is the World Center Hotel and Club Quarters World Trade Center the same hotel?
Yes they are the same. I booked the WCH once, but they put me in the ClubQ side. On each floor there is a door that you push a button that gives you access to the other side.

I'm not certain, but while i think they may physically connected and sister properties, with each handling the overflow of other other, they may be operated separately from each other as they each have a different address:

WORLD CENTER HOTEL

144 WASHINGTON STREET

vs.

CLUB QUARTERS, WORLD TRADE

140 WASHINGTON STREET

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looks like they forgot the 1.
No... that was a typo on my part :)
Numbers dont mean anything because they are in the same building.
Understood... but i was stating that they operate as two different hotels... much like how in Vegas THEhotel, Mandalay Bay and Four Seasons are all located in the same building, but operate as three separate hotels.

PS- sorry no third party image sharing on the board as it leads to broken links down the road (but we will have a depository for them in the new future). In the meantime if you want to email me the image i'll post it to the board and host it here. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]