Priceline Hotel: Looking to win Marriott World Center Orlando - Please, I need

Monanika
By Monanika,
in

Hello!

First time poster here.

Another Member post it:"If you let us know which zone(s) are acceptable,

as well as your maximum bid and desired star rating, we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow."

:) So...I am here!

I am hoping to win Marriott World Center Orlando

zone: LBV

bid:$100 or less

dates: april 9-20

Many Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to ensure a particular property when bidding on PRICELINE; are you only interested in the Marriott World, or would you be willing to accept a different property? The PRICELINE properties in Orlando that have been reported to the board can be found at this link.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The two hotels most commonly received in the Lake Buena Vista zone are the Marriott World Center and the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. I have very recently stayed at the Marriott World Center for 7 nights and the Hyatt Grand Cypress for 2 nights. Both are very nice but the Hyatt is the best if you want the true resort experience. Their resort fee includes parking, pool towels, and all rental fees for canoes, kayaks, peddleboats, hydrobikes, bicycles for 1, 2 or 4, Golf clubs for the Pitch and Tee, etc. We really enjoyed the Hyatt.

The Marriott World Center was great for visiting all Disney parks IF you drive yourself and pay the $14 parking fee at each of the parks. But getting to all 4 parks was very effecient from the Marriott.

Happy travels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]