Priceline Hotel: Help with Ottawa! May 10th-13th

love2travel
By love2travel,
in

Hi there,

I started bidding yesterday afternoon for DT Ottawa at $42 but was denied. I rebid slightly altering my dates, also in DT Ottawa only, this time offering $60 but was still denied!!

I looked at Hotwire a couple of days ago and it had one for $66 US. Today the best price is $96!!?!

I did see another pst on this site saying that there is a big conference happening this week - but next week also? Even still, the person who mentioned the conference this week, bid less than I did for this week, and was successful. I am getting nothing at a few dollars more for the same star level.

Anyone able to help me out!? Time is getting short. Today is Wed night and I need to be there this coming Monday evening. Thanks all!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What star level are you bidding? Where is the link where the other user won for these dates?

Are your dates flexible that you can go another time, or were you simply checking the other dates for comparison purposes? Are you willing/able to SPLIT YOUR BID?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]