Hotwire Hotel: Help ID hotels offers in hotwire

titi
By titi,
in

Hello

Could you help me id the following offers from hotwire please ?

dates of stay : April 8th -24th

Miami beach area hotel 3,5* $141, tripadvisor grade 3/5

amenities :

resort

beach front

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Miami beach area hotel 3*, $119, tripadvisor grade 3,5/5

beach front

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

cheers

titi

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Miami Beach thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the two offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember to follow-up your threads and post your wins as you receive them so that the information can best help other users in a timely manner.

I'm not currently seeing the 3.5* property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children? Your dates are correct... this is for a 16 nite stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hello

it is for 2 adults 1 child (8yo). I still do see the 3,5* hotel offer for $141

If I may I would add the following hotel, much more expensive ...

Miami beach area hotel 4* $306, tripadvisor grade 4/5

amenities :

beach front

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

laundry

golf

thanks for the help

Titi

For the 3.5* if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

If I may I would add the following hotel, much more expensive ...

Miami beach area hotel 4* $306, tripadvisor grade 4/5

Are you willing to pay $300+ for a hotel room this trip??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

you are right, 2 were "hidden" on see all link

amenities :

resort

beach front

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

golf nearby

spa

titi

Best guess would be Miami Beach Resort and Spa with the addition of the Smoke Free icon.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Miami beach area hotel 3*, $119, tripadvisor grade 3,5/5

Best guess would be Riu Florida Beach.

4* $306, tripadvisor grade 4/5

No guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

thank you for the help! they are too far from lincoln road and it makes things more complicated with a kid and no car...

do you think if I wait a little, there will be more offers on hotwire ? when is the best time to check ? do they update on certain date ?

when do hotels give their inventory to sell do you think ?

do you think if I wait a little, there will be more offers on hotwire ? when is the best time to check ? do they update on certain date ?when do hotels give their inventory to sell do you think ?

There's no general answers to your questions. You need to check everyday if something change.

Yellowdog.

HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone... the hotel with the least expensive price is the one shown.

To have another option appear you would need:

1) the current offer in the zone to sell, pull or increase the price of their inventory

2) a different hotel lower their rate to be less than the hotel currently offered

hello

could you id this one please?

at same dates

3.5-star hotel in South Beach - Ocean Drive $236

tripadvisor 4/5

Boutique Hotel

Near Beach

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello

I waited for new offers and here they come ! Could you help identify them please ?

regards

Thuyly

dates 1-12 august , 102$/night

2 adults + 1 child (i did not "mention" the baby as I do not think it counts as one child ?)

south beach hotels only

3,5 *

boutique

near beach

restaurant

tripadvisor : 3,5

4*, 213$

Boutique Hotel

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

tripadvisor : 4/5

4,5*, 218$

Boutique Hotel

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Your original dates for this thread were April 8-24, did you ever make a trip on those dates or did you cancel those dates and this is your replacement?

Are your dates for this stay above firm? Are you willing to pay $200+ per nite for an 11 nite stay?

To look at the above, we'll need to know the zone that each is located in.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!
2x

Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying (and use each time you access the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE website(s))

Your original dates for this thread were April 8-24, did you ever make a trip on those dates or did you cancel those dates and this is your replacement?
2x
Are your dates for this stay above firm?
2x
3x

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]