Priceline Hotel: NYC - Times Square or MTE

shellzee1
By shellzee1,
in

I am trying to find a nice hotel for fri and sat night so I can go to the US Open and not have a too long train ride. Do you think I could get something for $150/night that is nice and safe.

Thanks for your help as usual.

As a side note, is Vegas cheaper in October or November?

I seem to be advocating this hotel a lot lately:

Try what we believe to be the Eastgate Tower for $157/nite (no booking fee so essentially equal to a $150 priceline bid). It's a 3-4 block walk to the 7 train which will take you right to the US Open and has great reviews..

The Open is such a great time, although i didn't attend the last two years.

PS- re: Vegas, please follow-up your PRICELINE LAS VEGAS thread with what you ended up doing for that stay. If that trip was cancelled state so in the thread and re-ask your question there and we'll continue that thread for your future stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

i decided to stay with a friend because i paid so much for my us open tickets but i do need a hotel for my aunt and uncle from aug 29 through sept 5th.

i have been looking everywhere and the prices are just ridiculous. i am not quite sure what they are willing to pay so i am still waiting to hear from them about their plans.

i will post on this thread and soon as i know what their definite budget is.

my uncle wants to stay somewhere where he can get an easy train to the us open and my aunt wants somewhere where she can get to long island quickly.

thanks for any help you can give me.

shellzee1

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]