Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Hotel Felix

TraceyMc
By TraceyMc,
in

I'm looking at a Hotwire listing for a 3.5* at NMA/Water Tower/Gold Coast for $90. Amenities are:

Boutique, fitness, dining, business center, high-speed and golf.

I'm wondering if this is the Hotel Indigo; the last time I booked it, it also had tennis and spa in the amenities listing. The rate is roughly the same as before.

Any hints?

Thanks!

:)

Good afternoon. :)

Unfortunately (as I think the Indigo is a nice property), my guess would be that this may be a downgraded Whitehall or possibly the Ambassador East. My guess is that you may be able to get a 4* on PRICELINE in the River North-NMA area for around $85-90 (although I'd start at $75 and see if any properties would accept a lowball offer) on PRICELINE for this period, if you don't mind not knowing which 4* you may end up with in the zone.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'd say the more likely result would be the Whitehall. Given that the AE appears to have closed the hotel's famous restaurant (whose website is also now down) for the time being (so it wouldn't likely show restaurant as an amenity on HOTWIRE), it would appear to not be a likely possibility in this case.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this newer boutique, which was renovated a year or two ago. The only issue in a lot of reviews is that rooms are on the small side. I do like the location, which is close to Michigan Ave - there's also a very nice Whole Foods a couple of blocks due East.

Does this replace your other Chicago thread?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Yeah, I didn't feel confident enough about getting Hotel Indigo through Hotwire, so I decided to roll the dice on Priceline. Thanks!

I love this site. :)

Hotel Indigo took my PCLN bid about an hour ago, was working up $1 at a time through the $60s and then $70s, finally took it at $80 ($100 including the $20 service charge). Haven't stayed there before, sounds ok though.

Hotel Indigo took my PCLN bid about an hour ago, was working up $1 at a time through the $60s and then $70s, finally took it at $80 ($100 including the $20 service charge). Haven't stayed there before, sounds ok though.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Congrats on your success! It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the details of your win as a separate thread. The Indigo is a very nice property in the Gold Coast neighborhood.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]