The amenities listed were:

Boutique

Near beach

Airport shuttle

Restaurant

High speed internet

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

It said at the time recommended by 65% of HW reviewers.

With taxes and fees, the total was $112.39 I know this place charges a $15 "resort fee." I've stayed at this and a sister property before and I find there's nothing "resort" about these places. But this is a great rate so I won't complain too much. I actually came very close to booking this hotel through Hotels.com for $190 total (but not including the "resort fee"). What a rip-off that would've been!

Despite HW's claim, there is no restaurant at this property. They serve snacks at the bar during the day, but that's it.

Used the BB HOTWIRE link.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

While not a full fledged Resort, glad to hear you enjoyed your stay based upon the price paid.

Did you contact HOTWIRE regarding the lack of a restaurant? (if so, what was there response)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did you contact HOTWIRE regarding the lack of a restaurant? (if so, what was there response)

Sent an email to HOTWIRE regarding the lack of restaurant and I included the description of the "lite bites" (see for yourself at the hotel website) and the HW simply called a desk clerk who claimed they had a restaurant.

It's sad. I wasn't even fishing for a refund. I just thought they'd appreciate accurate information so they don't give misprepresentations to their customers. I guess Hotwire doesn't care. At least sites like this help us avoid these things.

I can't say what the 'restaurant' looks like or if they have a full kitchen or not, but their menu certainly looks restaurant-like, serving Panini's, salads, cold sandwiches, as well as hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, pasta.

They do serve that stuff, but in the small lobby/bar. It's not like a dining room with tables and waiters. There are no dining tables to speak of inside. There's a small porch section outside with a few blank tables (most people just have drinks there), but its not what most people would define as a "Restaurant." There are plenty of actual restaurants close by, but just not on the premises.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]