Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (South Beach-Collins Avenue Oceanfront) The Shore Club

x1630s
By x1630s,
in

leaving for a cruise on the 22nd with family looking for help on where to bid. Never been to south beach/Miami beach before and looking for a 4*. What areas should I look at and any ideas on what I should expect to pay? I will use this link, new member and thanks for all your help. On beach would be great but really looking for wow factor for my 16yrs and 14rs old so we dont mind walking. Hope this helps. I did print out the Fl list of hotels.

Cheers

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For starters, were you only intending to book one room? PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. Is this a risk you're willing to accept?

If not, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Are you 1adult/2children? Based upon the above let us know your thoughts as to how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there. What is your expected budget for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sry, we are two adults and two children. My dates were a little off. 21 of Apr leave for cruise late on the 22nd and again on the 25th. We have two cabins on our cruise but would like to only have one room for the four of us for the one night. Am willing to pay for two rooms if thats the only option but really looking for a nice full day of Miami Beach before we get underway. Willing to pay up to 250 night for one room or 150 a room for 2 (300 dollars) minus any fees etc.

Thanks again

I would suggest searching on HOTWIRE instead, given that PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy. The list of FL HOTWIRE hotels that have been reported to the board can be found at this link. If you would like assistance confirming listings, please provide the zone, star rating and list of amenity icons showing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

My dates were a little off. 21 of Apr leave for cruise late on the 22nd and again on the 25th.

Please only post one stay per thread... we'll use this thread for the first leg of your stay, feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for the return trip.

To confirm, the first stay is just one nite April 21-22? Is that correct?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Follow up:

I Booked Direct in Naples for our two night stay through a friend who had a guest room at beach front condo. Got off cruise in port of Miami booked The Shore Club (Priceline) @$200 for night of 25th of Apr. Two large queen beds for my two daughters and Wife and Myself. Hotel even upgraded us for free after I called and ask if this would be a problem. It was only one night so this worked for us. Great hotel and service and room and beach and pools. Just perfect and Price was very good compared w/ Hotwire and travel sites. This worked for us.

Closed

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]