Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Sheraton Vistana Resort

mrsqueegy
By mrsqueegy,
in

I'm sorry to say that a 4* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

I'm not sure here. But my guess would be the Bonnet Creek Resort or that the Blue Heron is upgraded to a 4*

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Orlando (Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney) 4*

Resort, Kitchen, Free parking, In-room laundry, Fitness center, Pool, Restaurant(s), Front desk, High speed internet, Condo

Listed at $83/night 3/20/11- 3/24/11

Are you sure you included all the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property? Searching for your dates i see a 4* Condo for $83 offered in this zone, but it has many more amenities then what you've posted above.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you sure you included all the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property? Searching for your dates i see a 4* Condo for $83 offered in this zone, but it has many more amenities then what you've posted above.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I see what you mean, when I posted this I clicked the "see all" and thought I was very careful to write all the amenities down. I looked again and see there are many more, I don't remember all of these being there. I will look again at the "Hotwire Florida" list and see if I can figure it out.

Here are the amenities showing now:

Resort, 1 bedroom, Fully equipped kitchen, smoke-free rooms, free parking, air conditioning, in-room laundry, children's activity program, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, 24hr front desk, laundry facilities, high speed internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, condo

Thanks

I decided to book this property. I have never used Hotwire, only Priceline, but now I see the benefit. For this trip I wanted to be sure to have a kitchen and a bedroom..

This was the Sheraton Vistana Resort. Exactly as you predicted. Thank you.

Here are the details:

2 adults

2 children

Sheraton Vistana Resort - Condo

8800 Vistana Centre Drive,

Orlando,FL,32821

Check-in

Sun, Mar 20, 2011

Check-out

Thu, Mar 24, 2011

Amenities

Resort 1-Bedroom Suite Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms Free Parking Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry Children's Activity Program Fitness Center

Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center

24-hour Front Desk Laundry Facilities High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby Tennis Nearby

Rate per night: $83.00

Nights: 4

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $50.72

Subtotal: $382.72

I used the HOTWIRE link from this site to begin the reservation. Thanks, again

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]