Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Radisson LBV

delopez3
By delopez3,
in

Hi.

Would like to add that I looked for rated on Hilton site at bonnet creek for those dates and it said no rooms available. Wonder if this excludes this resort.

Looking to Id this 4star hotel.

Dates are 3/10 thru 3/15 for 2 adults 1 child.

Price is $83

Resort

Suite

Non smoking

Gym

Pool

Restaurant on site

Business center

Coin laundry

When I press see all it shows

High speed Internet

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Children's activities

Kitchenette

Would love the Hilton Disney one that has the extra magic hours, but as long as I am close to the parks and don't pay over $100 per night we should be good.

Thanks,

Dee

I'm not seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates and including 2adults/1child... i am seeing an $83/nite 4* condo in this zone but the amenities are very different then what you've posted above.

Are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry. I did do your link but searched 2 adults only. Still there with same amenities I mentioned.

What about the 3.5 star for $85 with 100 percent recommendation by Hotwire customers. That one Has

Restaurant

Gym

Pool

Laundry

Business center

Golf

If I press see all it show exactly the same thing.

Still interested in the 4 star too just wanted to clarify the search I did.

Thanks

Dee

What about the 3.5 star for $85 with 100 percent recommendation by Hotwire customers. That one Has

Restaurant

Gym

Pool

Laundry

Business center Hi-Speed Internet??

Golf

Please confirm if the amenity above for this 3.5* is a Business icon or Hi-Speed Internet icon.

Since the Condo only appears for 2adults/0children, and not when searching for your true occupancy of 2adults/1child, is this a risk you're comfortable with?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your searches and purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you only enter two adults and not 2/1, you may only get one bed.

... or if the hotel is able to accommodate your request for triple occupancy there could be an additional charge involved.

Orlando is used to accommodating families and the majority of rooms can accommodate more than double occupancy, so the risk is less than in a large city such as New York or Chicago, but it is still a risk that you'll need to be willing to accept.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

... or if the hotel is able to accommodate your request for triple occupancy there could be an additional charge involved.

Orlando is used to accommodating families and the majority of rooms can accommodate more than double occupancy, so the risk is less than in a large city such as New York or Chicago, but it is still a risk that you'll need to be willing to accept.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Well, after a bit of consideration I think it's a risk I could take. We have a 4 year old so if she had to sleep with us it wouldn't be the fist time : ).

Thank you

Dee

delopez3

What about the 3.5 star for $85

This is a match for the LBV Radisson so that would be my best guess. It's a very nice hotel with good location. And you don't have to pay any additional resort or parking fee.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Unfortunately the 4* in the first post has not yet been reported to the board... the Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas is close, so that would be a possibility if the amenities have changed, but otherwise i don't have any additional insight into that one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.!

Getting down to making a decision on where to stay. Got a bit going on PRICELINE but will use HOTWIRE as my back up.

Looking at 3/10-3/15 2 adults.

This 3.5 star is listed for $84.

Amenities are

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry

Hi speed Internet

Golf nearby

If I press see all it lists the same. Thought it was radisson but the business center icon confused me. You think it is still radisson.?

Recommended 100 percent in reviews.

will let you know wether I went price line or hot-wire.

Thanks,

Dee

delopez3,

I assume you haven't purchased the HOTWIRE hotel and your back-up is to move forward with this offer if your PRICELINE bids continue to be rejected, but note that this can be a risky plan as the HOTWIRE offer can disappear at at any time (or the price could increase or it could be replaced by a different hotel altogether)

Please continue with the PRICELINE route and if/when you're ready to purchase a HOTWIRE hotel we'll try to ID what is offered at that time, as the hotel(s) above may not even be the ones offered once you're ready to go the HOTWIRE route.

Good luck. Keep us updated on your bidding and if we can be of further help.

Are you familiar with re-bidding and how to add zones which you 'know' you can't win? (see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask any questions you have and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board)

If you read the link above and are still confused and want to learn more about re-bidding, just post back and we'll break it down further for you.

So Priceline accepted by rebid for $79.00 and I got the Radisson LBV. I am happy with this outcome considering the Hotwire price was $83.00, Radisson website is about $112 and we are going during Spring break which is a busy time.

Initial bid was $68.00 in case ur wondering.

Thanks for the help.

Dee

Started off bid with $68 and just picked resorts. Got rejected. Added 3.5 star and still got rejected.

Considered we were going at a busy time and some resorts fees being quite high I was kinda hoping for a hotel rather than resort. So instead of dragging it out I jumped it up to $79 and got the Radisson.

I am happy with this choice. Great location and awesome reviews. hot-wire price was $85 and hotel site $112.

Dee

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]