Hotwire Hotel: Daytona Beach Condo 2*

colleenFL
By colleenFL,
in

Hotwire Daytona beach condo 2 star (still gathering info on property)

central pier

Condominium

Resort

Beachfront

Studio

Smoke Free Rooms

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

Kitchenette

Condo

Trip advisor rating 3 out of 5

Can anyone help identify, please?

Rates are not loaded directly to PRICELINE... a third party is used and PRICELINE's computers need to make a 'call' to the third party's computers. Any delay, either due to communication issues, servers getting bogged down with requests or otherwise, etc can result in the default "we'll have an answer for you in 15 minutes" message.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've been bidding almost everyday with multiple "free" bids (trying to get 4*) and only 2 zones have one, I've gone up past 90.00 and keep getting rejected. In the past the most I've paid was $75.00. The trip I'm looking for is May 27th through 30th in Daytona Beach, FL. It doesn't appear anything "special" is going on that weekend. But hotels seem somewhat unavailable (selection is low even on HOTWIRE). In your experience are chances usually better for better deals as it gets closer to the dates needed?

Thanks!!! :)

See the related 'bid early or close to check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Based upon your description i'm guessing that there is something going on for these dates. What is the best rate you're currently able to find thru conventional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The economy was somewhat weaker last year at this time and hotels were a bit more aggressive in discount and trying to pick-up guests. My guess is that hotels are holding out at the moment and hoping for stronger holiday demand, and therefore not releasing deeply discounted inventory to the opaque suppliers at this time.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]