Priceline Hotel: New York City Nov 4-7th 4*

jessgirl1010
By jessgirl1010,
in

Hello!

I have never bid for New York before and I am bidding for my sister who wants to stay in midtown east or central park south. I tried researching what a good starting bid would be but couldn't come up with anything I am confident with. Do you have advice what a good starting bid would be? I looked on hotwire and their rates are in the high $300's. should i start with $200 something? Please advise if you can-thank you!

I just dont want to overbid or underbid.
Which is why you should do a little research first to determine the best deal you can find thru conventional booking channels.

If you're only bidding these two zones i think you're going to be well in excess of $200/nite... perhaps close to $300. Is she willing to pay this much or would she more likely want to lower her star rating?

Given the high demand for these dates i would recommend including other nearby zones, many of which would prove to be just convenient for her needs... is there a reason she has chosen only the MTE and CPS zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]