Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Rome (Central) Hotel Tempio Di Pallade

rac57
By rac57,
in

• 1 month later...

This is in fact the Hotel Tempio di Pallade. My wife ended up booking it through the Hotwire tie-in on Expedia before I could warn her (sorry about not using betterbidding)..

Please, please, do not tempt fate and go for this so-called 3.5* hotel. The Tempio di Pallade is at BEST a 1.5* hotel. The worst hotel I've stayed in since traveling up the Nile in Egypt as a college student thirty-one years ago.

We ended up spending five nights here and I got one good night's sleep. It was overrun with youth groups running up and down the halls late into the night while their chaperones sat and chated in the lobby and the management did next to nothing to manage. It is more like a youth hostel in atmosphere.

There is no restaurant -- not that I'd visit it if there was one. The breakfast is mediocre.

Many of the beds are nothing more than singles pushed together to create a "double", or bunk beds. I'll write a more complete review when I can stomach it.

Avoid at all costs. I wish I could have.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]