Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) W Hotel New York

RT_McGlew
By RT_McGlew,
in

We are making a quick visit to NYC and used PRICELINE to bid for a hotel. The first bid at $88 for a 4 star hotel in Midtown-East on Sat. Jan 29 (1 night) was accepted. We ended up with the:

W New York Hotel

541 Lexington Avenue

New York, New York 10022

The hotel's cheapest rate was listed at $206.10 plus tax. HOTWIRE's best rate for a 4 star hotel for the same date was $179.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an excellent deal for a 4* NYC hotel. Hope you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the post. It's the cheapest 4* NYC price I've seen posted for the end of January. Normally I would not prefer Midtown East, but for less than $100 a night, it's worth it. I also needed a room for several nights at the end of January, so I went to PRICELINE today (through the BetterBidding link of course). Will post my results shortly. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]