Priceline Hotel: 4* St Petersburg-Clearwater (Clearwater Beach) Hyatt

nvilletraveler
By nvilletraveler,
in

Need help in ID of two possibilities. Traveling on 2/3-2/8.

St. Pete Beach shows a 4* with:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

The two pinned 4* hotels are Don Ceasars and Tradewinds. The amenities are similar but not exact. I suspect the hotel is the Tradewinds. Agree?

Treasure Island 3.5*:

Suite

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Would actually prefer Clearwater Beach but the selection is non existent for 4*'s. Will be our first time in this area so were not too selective except for the class of the hotel.

Did not see anything pinned for this hotel. Any clues?

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Fairfax thread with whatever you ended up doing for this stay... then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the St Pete Beach property, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4* St Pete Beach property matches the Tradewinds Island Grand so that would be my best guess for this one.

The Treasure Island property has not yet been identified or reported to the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 4 weeks later...

Peviously posted on Hotwire Forum asking for advice on 4* properties at St. Pete Beach. Opted to try for a 4* at Clearwater Beach and was comfortable it would be the Hyatt as it was the only 4* pinned.

I bid with increasing $5 increments starting at $80. Got the $125 price today! Hyatt website is over $235 with AAA. Other usual suspects priced at $265. With taxes I paid $719 which comes to $143/night. I expect to pay an additional $15/nt for the annoying, but increasingly common, 'resort fee' and $16-20/nt for parking. This would have been charged for any other rate as well.

Thank you for the link. I hope I posted this result at the proper location.

Hi. 1st time user.

Are you advising if u pick the only 4* on priceline in Clearwater Beach you will end up with the Hyatt?

I would like to go in April 2011 and stay at the Hyatt. Priceline lists 3- 4 star resorts in the Clearwater/ St. Pete's beach area.

They also advise that St. Pete's is part of Clearwater beach area. Not sure what area I will get.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Hyatt is the only 4* hotel reported to the board in this zone... there could be others (not yet know to us) and new hotels are added and/or upgraded all the time, so no guarantee that this is the property you will necessarily get. See the Priceline Hotel List and the 'disclaimer' at the top of the page for additional info.

If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]