Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Perimeter) Westin

kaylasqui05
By kaylasqui05,
in

Amenities listed are: smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), Restaurant(s), business center, high-speed internet access, and Tennis nearby.

travel dates are 1/21/11-1/23/2011. price is $46

Anyone know what this hotel could be?

And would this be safe for two females to stay at alone? my sister in law and I are traveling to atlanta for a girls weekend and some shopping. we are looking for a cheap but nice place for us to stay.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

The two 4star properties that are used in Perimeter area are nice, the Westin you will really like. It is in the middle of a financial district and among some high rise office buildings. Can be a bit of a pain to get to if you don't know your way around that area, but I book that property often through HOTWIRE with a single mom friend of mind and we love it. The staff is very friendly and don't treat you poorly for booking on HOTWIRE. I always ask for the highest floor available and have always been given the top floor.

Some recommendations for area restaurants:

Twisted Taco

Maggiano's

Cheesecake Factory

These 3 are are about a 5-10 minute drive and locatedon Ashford Dunwoody Rd. at The Perimeter Mall. Maggiano's and Cheesecake Factory at the mall and Twisted Taco directly across the street. Enjoy your stay!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]