Priceline Hotel: 2* Toronto (Scarborough - Pickering) Comfort Inn

vanclan
By vanclan,
in

First Bid on 1 star $35.00 was accepted and upgraded to a 2*

Price $35.00

Taxes/SC 10.34

TOTAL $45.35

Perhaps I should have started lower....never dreamed I'd get a room in the Toronto area for under $35.00. I'm happy...all I need is a roof over my head for a one night stay.

Glad to be able to add another hotel to your Toronto list!

Just an update to this thread. The day after I won the bid, I placed a call to the hotel to request a non smoking room. Sure enough the room was a smoking room....BUT, they stated it will cost $11.00 to upgrade to a non smoking room. They stated priceline rooms were non smoking with two double beds. Interesting...I'd never run into an additonal charge for a non smoking room before....I left the reservation with the smoking room...hoping I can negotiate something when we get there. Unless someone has another suggestion??

Just thought those bidding in this area might want to be aware of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from our stay at Pickering comfort Inn.

Glad to report that at check in we were given a Non smoking room with no additional charge. Desk attendant was very kind and accomodating. by the way the Choice hotel site lists this motel as having a complimentary breakfast. This is not correct as breakfast is $2.99. We didn't need it....so i can't comment on it. Great Stay! Super deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]