Priceline Hotel: 4-5* Beverly Hills/Hollywood 12/18

peakay
By peakay,
in

Hi there, we are looking for a special occasion hotel for Saturday night, 12/18. Does anyone have a feel for what hotels we'd be likely to get in this zone and level? We want to stay in a nice hotel in a fun area, NOT in century city

I notice this zone is the only one with a 5* choice - anyone know what.hotel that is or if it is offering any.inventory?

Thanks!

Good evening. :)

The PRICELINE hotels that have been reported to the board can be found in the Priceline Hotel List.

There is no way to know which hotel may appear when bidding on PRICELINE. If you are looking for a certain hotel/s or looking to avoid certain hotels, HOTWIRE is a better choice, as one can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing based upon the information given. Are any HOTWIRE listings of interest showing when you search for this date?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 3 weeks later...
Aaron,

I know you never know for sure on Priceline -- was askign to see if anyone had a knowledge of where the wins were coming form in this area lately. Still need to book this room...procrastinator! :)

Have you tried a Quick Search (top center of page) just using "beverly hills"? That will throw all the recent wins in a list with most recent ones on top.

I just tried it. Interestingly enough, the 1st 5 4* wins were all different hotels. No streak going on in this area at the moment, it appears.

Regarding your question on "is that certain to be the L'ermitage", it REALLY isn't possible to be CERTAIN. I got one a while back that both my research and the expert research here were sure it was hotel X and it turned out to be Y. The hotels change their amenity lists from time to time. That is why the predictions are so carefully couched in "...my best guess", "likely", and other soft wording.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]