Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Disney Main Gate-Celebration) Baymont Inn Celebration

Ashley M
By Ashley M,
in

Sorry to hear that this purchase didn't go well - may I ask what was the reason for the refund?

It would be greatly appreciated if you could confirm the date/s of travel, amenity icons that were showing and price (before taxes/fees) so that we can update the site's Calendar of Wins? Thank you.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in star rating so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

What prompted the refund is i called twice, then faxed them to report that i was showing no one was showing it as a 3 star, they were showing it sas a 2 and 2.5 star. Hotwire said that they update every month. I told them that was extremely dishonest to put it was a 3 star, and then you end up with not what a 3 star should be. I use hotwire A LOT , I know they looked into my account.

They offered to give the hotel to me for cheaper, but i opted not to, After having her a personal experience of someone, I could care less at this point. The young lady on the phone said, then are you requesting a refund? I said yes, and that was that.

She apologized and told me that she was very sorry, and not to rebook in that zone for about a week to 2 weeks as she had to forward this information onto IT and have it changed on the website.

This was for January 8-15th.

I use hotwire A LOT...
It would be appreciated if you started sharing your wins with the board so that the information can best help others.

As requested above can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite as well as the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. Also, when viewing this information in your account does the property currently show as a 3* or a 2.5*?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]