Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood Beach) Crowne Plaza

Marius
By Marius,
in

DOA: 12-18-2010

DOD: 12-20-2010

1 room / 4 adults

Among the results I find a 3-star property in Central South Beach at 89 $ per night.

Amenities: Suite, Boutique Hotel, Near Beach, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access

Additional information: This hotel charges a resort fee. Recommended in 65% of customer reviews. 3.0 out of 5.0@Tripadvisor.

Do you have any idea which hotel this might be?

Thanks a lot!

The amenities above match previous reports for the Mercury Resort and Spa so that would be my best guess for this one. However, do note that the current TA rating for this property is 2.5/5.0, which differs from the 3.0/5.0 HOTWIRE shows for this offering... but the TA info shown by HOTWIRE is not update in real time (only about once per month) so it's possible that this is still the Mercury but the TA rating has changed since last the last update.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities above match previous reports for the Mercury Resort and Spa so that would be my best guess for this one.

Thank you so far.

As the Mercury Resort does not seem to satisfy my expectations I expanded my search to the surrounding cities.

For the same details as above the search returned a 4-star hotel in Hollywood Beach at 86 $ per night.

Amenities: Resort, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

Reviews: 85%@Hotwire, 3.5 out of 5.0@TA

I guess this is a match for the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach. Can you confirm this?

The Crowne Plaza would be my best guess for this porperty too... but i would also say a slight chance of the Westin Diplomat.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]