Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4* hotel in San Antonio

bschnuck
By bschnuck,
in

I am looking at San Antonio from 9/2/2010 to 9/6/2010. There is a 4* hotel in the Six Flags area for $119 a night.

Amenities are:

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Is this a lock to be the Westin La Cantera? Going rate at this hotel on the Starwood Website is $329, this would be quite a deal for this property.

Any thoughts or other possibilities you can offer would be appreciated. Let me also add if anyone has any other hotel recommendations using HOTWIRE or PRICELINE for this stay please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you know how Priceline works in this scenario. The Westin La Cantera is a 4* in the SA-NW area I believe. There is one other hotel that is a 4* in that area, an Omni. The rate on the Omni is $84 on the Priceline website using the link on this page. If I start my bidding on Priceline for the 4* higher than the $84 does that ensure me that i am bidding on the Westin or possibly some other 4* in the SA-NW region? They can't charge me more than the $84 for the Omni correct if i start my bidding at $95 say?

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]