Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Hotel Sax

Hab
By Hab,
in

Tried every combination of bids+zones imaginable before I finally locked down a hotel in Chicago (it's Monday and I leave on Thursday!?)

Started bidding as low as $80 and went up to $110 for 4* in NMA/River North area for the past couple weeks. Finally worked my way up by adding zones and bidding $115 on Franklin Park Area, Hyde Park , Midway Airport Area (MDW), Skokie - Niles - Evanston and North Michigan Ave - River North Area then VOILA!!

Mixed reviews and seems like it's hit and miss on whether you get a desireable room or one you'd want to change...hopefully it works out and I'm very pleased with it's location!

Congrats on your success. :)

This is a very nice win for this boutique property, which was previously the House of Blues Hotel (the HOB is still next door) and is now managed by the Thompson boutique chain. Great location, near the wide variety of restaurants in the River North area in the blocks to the North of the hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]