Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chelsea/MSG 5/23/11-5/30/11

duckmark
By duckmark,
in

My best guess would be the Distrikt hotel. The New Yorker Ramada Plaza has also been seen with no amenities, but that property is not consistent with the 4.5/5.0 TA rating you referenced in your post.

If you're interested in this property you can use this 20% Off Choice Hotels link and get this for $155/nite (non-refundable) or $183/nite (refundable)

Please use this Choice Hotels link if you book this... or continue to use the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links on the board if you go the opaque route.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin my search ( of course) ....

I am seeing a 3.5* Chelsea/MSG 11/05/10-11-/07/10 at $259 option on hotwire....could this also be the Distrikt hotel? "Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer reviews"?

My main concern is i MUST have two double beds. I researched all the hotels listed in the betterbidding hotwire hotel list and they all seem to have two doubles. Given how high prices are right now I am thinking of taking it - even though $259 is OUTRAGIOUS!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever not been able to get two double beds on an accepted Priceline or Hotwire bid?

I started a new thread asking about this and it was deleted. Why would that have been?

It was combined with your other priceline hotel thread. Please keep all posts regarding that stay within that thread. Thanks. :)

Was this post edited? I posted 2 additional comments here that I do not see? I also had a new thread removed. I support this message board but would find heavy handed moderation a bit off putting.

I ended up booking directly through the hotel and got the Hilton Garden Inn New York/Chelsea area

at a total of $259.00 US a night for those nights, and garanteed 2 queen beds whihc is what I needed. I can't believe I am paying that amount of $ given what I normally pay on Priceline in other cities.

Was this post edited?
Your posts were moved to your OTHER THREAD. As perviously commented above:
Please keep all posts regarding that stay within that thread.
This is duckmark's thread and the topic title is reserved for what s/he does for this stay, just as the topic title of your previous thread is help for what you do for your stay. Can you please add a reply to your New York City Hotel thread that you chose to book direct with the Hilton Garden Inn.
I ended up booking directly through the hotel and got the Hilton Garden Inn New York/Chelsea area
Please note from our support page that we're an affiliate of the Hilton brands and please use the links there for your hotel direct purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]