Hotwire Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Wyndham Palace Resort

ace
By ace,
in

Wyndham Palace, Orlando

March 31 and April 1

amenities listed: hotel, restaurant, pool, workout room, spa, golf nearby, tennis, business center

paid: $105 per night plus 30.95 in taxes and fees plus $22 resort fee and tax. Total for two nights: $262.95

Hotwire gives this hotel 4*, I give it 4 on a scale of 10.

Long walk to the front desk from self parking lot, then another long walk to our room on "Pleasure Island".

Food and drinks VERY overpriced compared to Marriott and other true 4* properties. Room was okay but everything else was substandard. We left there and checked into the Marriott World Center, a bargain AAA rate of $149, no resort fee.

The Wyndham makes me reluctant to use Hotwire again. I booked it before I was familiar with this site. So, next time hopefully, I won't make this mistake again.

Keep up the great work.

ace

Thank you for sharing your results and experience at this hotel with the board.

You may want to copy/paste some of your comments above to the HOTEL REVIEW thread for this property as it will likely benefit more users there as this post makes its way off the front page of this forum.

Apparently there are many different classes of rooms at this property and is the result of many different experiences and impressions of the place.

We're glad you found us and we look forward to hearing about and helping you with your future hotel stays.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We stayed there the same time, April 1st and 2nd. We bought a package fron an auction to support the Ronld McDonald House. We had 2 nights in an Island Resort Suite (huge), two spa treatments ans dinner for 2 ($150 value) at Arthur's 27. The package was $350 and we felt like we got a deal. We used valet and was only charged $11 for the 3 days and no resort fee. I had to pay an extra $19 for my hot stone massage treatment but my wife didn't for the combo swedish/shiatsu. Dinner at Arthur's was the most romantic gourmet dinner we've ever experienced. The lobster bisque, filet mignon, buffalo and chocalate mousse were extraordinary!

Downtown Disney was a zoo and we won't return until the crowds go home but WP was a real memorable experience for us.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]