Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (South Beach Central) Riviera Suites

cynt
By cynt,
in

I'm trying to bid on a hotel In Miami from the 13th december until the 17th december.

I started my bid at 55 $ and raised it up to 89 $

I chose 4* and up in these areas:

South Beach-Central

South Beach- Collins avenue

South Beach- Ocean Drive

Miami Beach

Coral Gables-Coconut Grove

Miami Downtown

So far none of my bids was accepted.

I set myself a price limit at 100$

How should I proceed to have a bid accepted? Do you think that it is possible to get a 4* hotel at that price?

I used the PRICELINE link of the forum to start bidding.

Rates are a little high for these dates, but HOTWIRE does have a condo property which i'm guessing to be the Riviera Suites for $89/nite... would this work for your needs this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I booked the hotel you proposed for those dates via HOTWIRE and it was the riviera suites.

I need an other room from the 4th december until the 9th, also in Miami in one of the areas mentioned before. I'll try to bid on PRICELINE, because the riviera suites dosn't show up on HOTWIRE for those dates. I bid up to 107$ for a 4* hotel, but I wasn't lucky so far, but I will keep trying. (actually I realised that 100$ is a lot less than 100€, so i'm willing to raise my bid)

Do you have any tips how to make it work?

Congratulations on your success!

This property is generally well reviewed and looks to be a very nice deal relative to the higher prices of similarly rated hotels in this zone.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

For help with the remaining nites of your trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]