Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Fullerton-Brea) Embassy Suites Anaheim North

seabreezer
By seabreezer,
in

This is the Embassy Suites location on Frontera St, right off Glassell St, 91 Freeway. I don't know if it's really considered Anaheim or Fullerton.

$79

Date: 9/18/10-9/19/10

Amenities:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Used HOTWIRE link, thanks betterbidding.

You can get this for less usually, but I really wanted to stay at the Embassy Suites and still had $25 hotwire dollars to blow. In the end, having had free parking, complimentary breakfast and free cocktails at the manager's reception, this was worth it. Hotel is undergoing construction, but it didn't bother us. Right next to some sort of industrial plant...ask for a room not facing it if you don't want to be woken up to beep...beep...beep at 4 am. Room had high ceilings and origami towels.

Also, I noticed that on the better bidding CA list, it says the Birch St./Brea location for Embassy Suites hasn't been reported. I think I just never got around to reporting it, so here it is:

3.5*

Embassy Suites Brea-North Orange County (Birch Street location - Brea)

Date: 6/27/10-6/28/10

$59

Amenities:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Underground parking was free. Lots of restaurants and shopping in that area.

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please post the Embassy Suites Brea win as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and so that it will be easy to find a win associated with this listing in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win(s).

Hope you enjoyed each of your stays.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]