Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Times Square-Theatre District) Renaissance

zebrum
By zebrum,
in

Ok I jumped on this one too and got Sunday night in NYC at this low price for that crazy weekend. FYI I also tried to add the saturday night with the "add nights" feature, but unsurprisingly got rejected and offered me a rate of $448. Unfortunately it won't now let me try and add the Monday night. My trip is actually the Friday to Wednesday so still got some work to do...

Ok I jumped on this one too and got Sunday night in NYC at this low price for that crazy weekend. FYI I also tried to add the saturday night with the "add nights" feature, but unsurprisingly got rejected and offered me a rate of $448. Unfortunately it won't now let me try and add the Monday night. My trip is actually the Friday to Wednesday so still got some work to do...

HAHA! It is a sweet hotel according to reviews. Did you see my priceline win for Friday and Saturday? I wonder if you could still get Marriott Marquis (Times Square-Theatre District) for saturday nighjt for $200?

My only missing night is Thursday night now. I will bid for that tomorrow.

Unfortunately not, I've tried:

fri,sat 190 4* empire

fri,sat 190 4* empire & times sq

fri,sat 190 3.5* empire & times sq

fri,sat 200 3.5* empire & times sq & madison

sat 200 3.5* empire & times sq & madison

No luck yet unfortunately, will try again tomorrow cause don't want to go much higher than I've gone because HOTWIRE has a few 3* in the $215 range.

zebrum,

As this thread reflects your solo nite purchase for 9/26, can you please start a NEW TOPIC for the remaining nite(s) of your stay and we'll try to assist you further there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]