Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Revere-Logan Airport BOS) Four Points

nortica
By nortica,
in

For the night of Sept 15, one night at Logan Airport for early a.m. flight on the 16th:

Yesterday and again today I bid up to $100 for a 4* with no luck.

Yesterday I also bid $72 and $79 on a 2.5 * with no luck.

Today I started bidding on 2.5* at $82 and it was accepted right off, but I got the dreaded "upgrade" to the Four Points by Sheraton (again -- see my last post). Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers.

Used PRICELINE link on this page.

Four Points By Sheraton Boston Logan Airport

Revere - Logan Airport (BOS)

407 Squire Road

Revere, Massachusetts 02151

781-284-7200

Check-In Date: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $82.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $82.00

Taxes and Fees: $19.74

Total Charges*: $101.74

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Not sure why you were trying to avoid this property (distance from the airport??) by hopefully you can still make it work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, thereuare. The Four Points works fine for early morning departures or late night arrivals at Logan, but it is my least favorite hotel in the Logan Airport zone because it's further from the airport and the rooms (at least the ones Priceline guests get) are old and worn. The rooms at the 2.5* Courtyard and at the 2.5* Hampton Inn are more comfortable and upscale than the Four Points. It was marketing genius to put the name "Boston Logan Airport" in its title and run a 24-hour shuttle out to the hotel -- about 4 miles up Route 1A from the airport. Since the 2.5*s at Logan are nicer than the most common 3*, I never bother to bid for a 3* at Logan. I still get "upgraded" to it from time to time. But as I said, beggars can't be choosers and for the price I usually pay to stay there, I really can't complain.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]