Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Times Square - Theatre District area hotel

groove_11
By groove_11,
in

dates are 28/09 to 01/10 212 dollars a night, with boutique, fitness centre, restaurant and high speed internet access available amenities.

I've bid up to 200 dollars on priceline and havent got anywhere which most zones applied for in manhattan.

is the hotel hotel mela and do you think this would be the best option for a 3.5 star/ 4 star hotel in new york?

i'm booking a honeymoon for a cousin so dont want them to be unhappy!

My guess would be the Mela; this would seem like a good deal for TS (which is traditionally the most expensive area of the city.) However, you could likely find a better result in one of the nearby zones. What would be the desired budget per night, and what would be the desired areas to stay in?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

i've hotels to book in NY,SF and Las Vegas, so I have been looking closely at this.

Dates are 28-01, 01-06 then 06-11.

Total budget would be around 1500-2000 for the lot which should allow mostly 4 star hotels I think.

for the new york area I'm looking at anywhere in Manhattan except the financial district.

I thought priceline would of been cheaper but for some reason this doesnt seem to be the case in New York.

Any advice would be welcomed

Dates are 28-01, 01-06 then 06-11.
To confirm... your dates for NYC are 9/28-10/1?
Total budget would be around 1500-2000 for the lot which should allow mostly 4 star hotels I think.
What is your budget for the NYC leg of your trip?
for the new york area I'm looking at anywhere in Manhattan except the financial district.
UES and UWS are acceptable? If bidding 3.5* (or lower) you're fine with the location of the Millenium UN and/or the small rooms of the Hudson Hotel?
I thought priceline would of been cheaper but for some reason this doesnt seem to be the case in New York.
This is an expensive time of year in NYC... i'm sure if you checked hotel direct prices they would be even higher.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

those are the correct dates yes, the couple will be in new york from the 28-01 october.

the budget will be as little as possible for a 3.5 star or a 4 star hotel in new york. I would preferably not include the hudson, but everywhere else is fine.

i understand that hotels will be more expensive using the normal websites so i will be using hotwire/betterbidding. I just expected priceline to be less expensive than hotwire. I shall be rebidding tomorrow evening. Any suggestions?

the budget will be as little as possible for a 3.5 star or a 4 star hotel in new york.

What is the best available rate you're able to find thru conventional booking channels? Would you bid as high as $250 at the moment? (assuming lesser bids has failed)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]