NY Buffalo-Niagara Falls Days Hotel Airport BUF

Hangloose
By Hangloose,
in

Hotwire purchase was for Clarion Hotel-$99, 2 Adults/2 children. Overbooked there so Clarion paid for room at the Days Hotel. Stayed 1 night only (2 adults/2 children). While I was checking in, someone inquired about a room for the night and was quoted $169/nt. Free parking outside hotel with free shuttle to airport. There is a restaurant on site, The Landing Bar and Grill. There is also a Tim's next door! The hotel is right across from the Buffalo Int'l Airport but I didn't hear any plane noise. Our room faced the back of the hotel. Free breakfast was OK - bagels with cream cheese or peanut butter, yogurt, boiled eggs, toast, pastries, usual beverages. Enough to get a start on the day without going outside. Staff were all very friendly. Room had 2 double beds, nothing fancy but clean. I liked that the sink is separate & outside the bathroom (bath tub and toilet) so others can still use sink and vanity when bathroom is occupied. Handy when there were 4 of us in the room. Elevator. Did not use Pool and exercise room. Snack machines nr. elevator. Short but sweet visit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE links: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Check and Research Hotel Rates at: BetterChecker.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]