Priceline Hotel: 3* Trenton-Princeton (Trenton-Princeton West) Hyatt Place

Dan Greenberg
By Dan Greenberg,
in

Hello I recently came across this board and I am happy that I found it.

I used the link PRICELINE link above after seeing others have success in getting a $40-50 rate at the Hyatt Regency and was unsuccessful in my bid. Since the only thing I want to change is price, do I need to wait 24 hours on Priceline to bid again? I have never used the site before until today.

I am wondering if the length of my stay had anything to do with being rejected? I am looking for a place between 9/24 and 9/29 (5 nights).

Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Rates are date specific so you can't really compare them.

Since the only thing I want to change is price, do I need to wait 24 hours on Priceline to bid again?
You need to change more than the price. Please read this link: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained . Just post with any questions you might have.

What would be your max budget/night before tax/fee's?

Thanx for using boards PRICELINE link!

Yellowdog.

At the 3.5* level you have THREE re-bid zones... see if you can use the information in the Priceline Re-Bidding Explained thread to determine your re-bid zones and confirm them with the board. If you read the previous thread and are confused just post back and we'll break it down further for you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you both for your replies. I actually was successful in finding a place today. 3 nights in Princeton at the Hyatt Place for 50 bucks a night. I got that by dropping down and adding a 3 star rating. Hotel looks nice and if I would have booked the same 3 nights through their website, it would have cost $119 per night.

Also I eventually will need to book for 2 more nights when I have more money since my stay will be for a total of 5 nights. I would like to get the same hotel and while exploring this site, it seems that the Hyatt Place is the only 3 star property in Princeton West. However it is pretty scary placing a bid and then finding out I've been assigned another property.

Thank you again for your replies.

Dan Greenberg

Thank you for sharing your result with the board :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

If you need any help with the rest of your stay so just start a new topic and we'll look at that.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]