Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3 1/2* Center City East Property

Travelin Mom
By Travelin Mom,
in

Can you help identify this property?? Looking at 2 people for Aug. 31 -Sept. 3 Philadelphia Center City East

3 1/2* No smoking, fitness, restaurant, business center, internet 95 0/0 recommended

$88 I am thinking it's the Radisson, what do you think?

Trying to get near UPenn (if you have any ideas let me know) but I don't know of anything else.

Thanks for your help!!

Debbie

For these dates on lastminutetravel.com they also have what looks to be The Radisson Warwick for $78.00 a nite. Their "undercover" hotels are much easier to identify as they give you the guestroom count floors, how mant restaurants, etc. Everything there points to the Radisson & it is cheaper than HOTWIRE. I am also looking for some later dates & discovered this.

Thanks for the help! Ended up getting the Radisson Warwick on lastminute since HOTWIRE did not have it. It had these amenities but I got it for a different date then we were talking about and for 3 people (Oct.14-17th) for $88. Wanted to close this thread and thank you for the help. Still looking to get closer to UPenn but will start another post. Appreciate all the help!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]