Priceline Hotel: 3* Rome (North) Mercure Roma Corso Trieste

sush
By sush,
in

• 2 weeks later...

For my last day stay in Rome 23 Sep to 24 Sep I needed a single room in Central Rome so I can have easy access to the airport for an early morning flight, I decided to book 'Best Place Rome' B&B via Expedia for $79 incl tax (62 euros payable in cash at check-in). It has good reviews and it is a 3 min walk to Termini Station. I checked out the 2.5 * option on hotwire for Hotel Emona Aquaeductus which is priced at 128+ tax ($153 total). It is also much further away from Termini than I would have liked and decided to go for the B&B option. Priceline rejected my bids for a 2* upto 90 in Central Rome and I didn't want to try a different zone for that particular day. This B&B is full refundable upto 2 days before so if any new deals so pop up on priceline for central Rome I might still try bidding close to the date.

The only disadvantage to staying in this hotel is that parking is 20 euros a day and you have to depends on the bus (20 min ride) to get into Central Rome.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]