Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Market Center) Hilton Park Cities

flytie
By flytie,
in

alright..I really don't want to pay the $13 parking fee and I just knew I was going to get one of the other hotels in the Market Center..all of which have FREE parking *sigh*...oh well

on Sunday I bid $30 for a hotel in Market Center and it was rejected..I had to wait til today cause I really want to be in the Market Center location. Today I bid $35 and it was rejected, but I got a counter offer of $9..so I debated for a while cause I had a feeling I'd get the Hilton...but I went ahead and did it, and this is what I got:

Your Offer Price: $44.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $88.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $20.63

Total Charges: $108.63

I'm still very irritated by this whole thing, but I'll get over it. I stayed at Hilton Americas in Houston not to long ago, and it was really nice, so it's all good :)

eta: I forgot to put the price in the title, and I can't seem to go back and do it..sorry :)

Thanks for sharing your win with the board.

You should take some to read PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED as it could have helped you during both of your bids. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please follow-up your HOTWIRE DALLAS post with whatever you ended up doing.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]