Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (USW) Renaissance Stanford Crt

nrfsmum
By nrfsmum,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a room for 8/6-8/8 in S.F. for my husband and I (celebrating a big b'day). We want to stay somewhere special - would like the Mandarin Oriental but it's out of our price range so we are now looking at Hotwire. I saw a 4 1/2* in the Embarcadero for $122. I noticed on posts on your site that the PArk Hyatt and Omni are also 4 1/2 * in this area but they are listed as Cust. Favourites. This one is not listed as a Cust. Favourite although I believe the amenities are the same - Rest, Fitness, Hi-speed, Business center. Any idea what it might be ?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

It is likely one of the two hotels you mentioned... often the Customer Favorite designations change or are temporarily/permanently removed.

If i had to guess, i'd lean towards this being the Omni, but you should be comfortable with either property (or some other not yet known 4.5* in the zone) if you decide to move forward with this.

If you decide to purchase the above, please begin your purchase with this HOTWIRE link.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or of we can be of more help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are now going to SF for the night of May 29th. We decided to save some $ and book thru PL.

Bid on a 4* in USW.

Bid $68 - rejected. They offered it for $19 more.

Added Cathedral Hill and Rebid $72 -rejected. They offered it for $22 more.

Added Civic Center and Rebid $75 - accepted.

We got the Renaissance Stanford Court in Nob Hill.

It's gotten some terrible reviews on Trip Advisor but we'll just lower our expectations and will likely be very happy.

Parking is $40 nite so we're going with one of the city garages which you can get for about $16 nite. Go to www.ci.sf.ca.us for a list/map/prices of city garages.

Thanks for all your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]