Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Four Points

Hangloose
By Hangloose,
in

July 21, 2010 - booked on Hotwire for 2 adults and 1 child. $59, October 15-18, 2010 (3 nights), Four Points by Sheraton at LAX (3*).

Amenities

Smoke Free Rooms (Sheraton family of properties are all 100% non-smoking in rooms and public areas)

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access (complimentary)

Found out from hotel - extra $16/day for self-parking & $21 for valet.

ACE Car Rental is in hotel lobby and Budget across the street. Can use Budget shuttle if Four Points one is full!

I'm hoping that being a SPG Gold member will get me extra privileges and upgrades that I usually get at other 4 Points, Sheraton and Westin properties. Crossing my fingers! Booked last year through Hotwire and stayed at 4 Points in Emeryville(San Fran.) and front desk gave me an upgraded room. I did not encounter bad attitude for booking through Hotwire.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE links: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Check and Research Hotel Rates at: BetterChecker.com

I contacted the hotel directly and was assured that children are accepted at this hotel. The HOTWIRE receipt specifically says 2 Adults and 1 Child. I trust that Hotwire would not book children into a hotel if it is an "over 21" hotel. Some hotels won't let people "under 21" book & stay if they are the primary person on the reservation. In my case, the child is accompanying me and unfortunately I'm waaaaay over 21! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE links: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Check and Research Hotel Rates at: BetterChecker.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]