Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (Scottsdale) Plaza Resort Conferenc

rhennosy
By rhennosy,
in

I got anxious on the Miami trip and booked the Sheraton on Hotire at $99. That was my budget, so I am ok with that.

I am going to Phoenix on March 23, returning on March 27. I would like to stay at the Wyndham Butte Resort (stayed there before and liked it) on Wed and Thursday, then stay at Sedona on Friday and Saturday. Any suggestions? My main aim is to get some sunshine and relax by the pool. Maybe hike around a little.

Thanks,

rich

2 nites, March 23 and 24

I bid 65 for Tempe, Resort only; Rejected

70 for Tempe, Scottsdale, Resort only; Rejected

75 for Tempe, Scottsdale, downtown, Resort only; Rejected

80 for Tempe, Scottsdale, downtown, metrocenter,Resort only; Rejected

85 for Tempe, Scottsdale, downtown, metrocenter, carefree, Resort only; Rejected

That is about as much as I wanted to spend with tax and fees added to it. I have also stayed at Resort suites and liked the pool there. Any suggestions on how I can get a hotel with a nice pool for these two nites? Wyndham Buttes in Tempe would be ideal, but I can't seem to get in their price range. Would a 3* hotel have a nice pool like Wyndham or Resort Suites. I don't really care where I stay, as long as the pool is nice and the room is clean. On-site restaurant would be good too.

Thanks in advance.

OK, I went priceline crazy. I kept bidding until I ended up with a resort in Scottsdale. I am at the Scottsdale Conference Resort for $130. I bid in $10 increments from $100 until I got it, kept adding zones without resorts. It is more than I wanted to spend, but I think a lot of hotels are booked for this week since it is spring break, Easter, sunny, etc. I will post a review of the hotel when I get back since I haven't seen one here.

Now I need to book my two days in Sedona. I am going to start at $75, resort (march 25,26). I hope to stay under $100. I don't see any 3 stars in this zone, or I would bid on that. I will let you know how it goes.

I love this better bidding. It has been so helpful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]