Priceline Hotel: 3* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Airport BUF) Millennium

jimgiggles
By jimgiggles,
in

3* Buffalo Airport (BUF) Rejected bids of $35,37,39 for 07/30/10 - 07/31/10 .. Could Kings of Leon and Creed at Darien Lake be that big of a deal? Or is it just weekends during the summer that make this property more expensive?

I have been trying for this and the Buf-Amherst 3.5* marriot.. I need a hotel for one night and a place to keep my car for 3 additional nights. anybody have any suggestions on this?

Rates are not that high for these dates, and while we have seen this hotel won at these prices before, this is still well under half of a traditionally booked room for these dates.

Is $39 your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates are not that high for these dates, and while we have seen this hotel won at these prices before, this is still well under half of a traditionally booked room for these dates.

Is $39 your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Well.. We are heading to NYC for 3 nights and flying out of buffalo, our flight is leaving very early in the morning so having a hotel we could leave the car at would be ideal. I called millenium and have confirmed that parking is $7/night, so whatever I bid, I will have to add $21. I am budgeting for around $80 max, the amherst-buffalo 3.5* marriott has free parking for those nights, so.. whichever I can land for $80 is great with me.. Maybe someone can suggest another hotel that will allow me to park for the 3 nights with a shuttle.

I have been trying for the 3.5* and 3* star property's in the buffalo-amherst and buffalo-airport. I know that 3.5* marriot has free parking/shuttle, and the millenium (3*) charges $7/night. I am looking to keep the car at the property for an additional 3 nights.. Anyone know of any other biddable hotels with this option? As I am not having much luck the 2 properties listed. I am budgeting for around $80 all in.

PRICELINE or HOTWIRE reservations do not include park and fly, and there is no way to guarantee a hotel with park and fly through either service. If you do get a hotel with park n' fly via PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, you can try to work something out with the hotel, but they can say no to the request.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I use the links every single time I try :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]