Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (Weston-Plantation-Davie) Sheraton

Marius
By Marius,
in

Destination: Fort Lauderdale

Check-in: 12/02/2010

Check-Out: 12/04/2010

Occupancy: 1 Room / 4 Adults

This search returns a 3,5* property in "Weston - Plantation - Davie" area for $69 with the following amenities:

• Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • High-speed Internet Access

I assume this is a match for Sheraton Suites Plantation.

Can you confirm this?

Will use your HOTWIRE link for my purchase.

Thank you in advance!

Today's rate was $66 so I booked immediately through your HOTWIRE link and received the Sheraton.

I believe this is a good choice for a party of 4 because it is a suite-only property.

Best available rate on hotel's site was $139. :)

Do I have to open a new thread to appear in the calendar of wins or will you edit the title of this one?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at the hotel you were hoping for and that this will work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

No need for another post... we've edited the topic of this one to reflect your win.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I stayed here last year post-cruise and if you get a 'double double' room there'll still be room for 2 more to sleep! Location is great - hop skip & jump to the mall & Target. Head over there to get your 'groceries & such'. Glad to see the price you got for those days on HOTWIRE - going to try PRICELINE for the same weekend pre-cruise (I got it for $45/night last December)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]