Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Louis (South) Holiday Inn South County

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

Accepted on first try. Total of $100.68. Lowest available rate according to hotel website would be $128.65 a night including taxes. I would say this is a great deal. Because of lack of reports had no idea where to start with bidding - did use BB PRICELINE links.

Can't help but wonder if there is a problem with reporting on this location. When I tried to search for St. Louis I always received an error. Finally tried Saint Louis and found these few reports. Seems reasonable that there should be more activity for this city.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal and hope you're happy with the results.

If you read the error message you received when searching the board it probably mentioned something to the effect that one of your words was less than 3 characters. The "St" is St Louis is less than 3 characters and would therefore produce the error message, whereas "Saint" Louis does not. A better search would just be for "Louis" (without the quote) as this would return both spelling variations. You could further search for Louis South to return hotels in just this zone within St Louis.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]