Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown) Grand Hyatt

mcremata
By mcremata,
in

Started bidding at $50 and went up $5 at a time adding all the free re-bid zones. No counter offer. I was only interested in downtown, so this is a reflection of that 4* zone only. Fron what I read, the Westminster Broom zone is going for much less.

BTW, I think it's the Sunday night that's the killer. Would like have been substantially less if I'd bid on only Friday & Saturday night. Also of note, I think that Hotwire has this hotel for these dates for $143 (it may be the other Hyatt too).

Congratulations on your success. :)

Sorry to hear that the deal is a bit disappointing. Hopefully the hotel works well for your travel plans. I don't knot know if PRICELINE can do anything in terms of a "stay 2, get 1 free" deal like that, but you could try to see if they would match the price - probably unlikely, but wouldn't hurt to try.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]