OGG - Car Rentals

TigerKatt
By TigerKatt,
in

If I bid on PRICELINE, does the car rental only include one driver? How much is it (roughly) to add on a second driver? I currently have a regular reservation for a vehicle for $267 that includes 2 drivers but if I bid on PRICELINE, the going rate for this vehicle is $215 taxes included but if it's going to cost me another $50 to add a second driver it's not worth the hassle. Can someone confirm that PRICELINE only accounts for one driver? Thanks! I'm looking or a vehicle in Maui.

It depends upon the car company... some companies allow for a spouse as an additional drive while others charge for any additional drivers. The cost differs from company to company and location to location, but i think ~$10/day is the going rate.

See this Car Rental Spouse or Additional Driver thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]